Week Three

Thanks, I'm feeling a lot better, my sore throat is gone, although I have more of a cough, and my nose is super itchy. I think I should be feeling a lot better by the time I get to Texas. I heard about coronavirus, and apparently it has been affecting some missionaries. Stay healthy and wash your hands. 
I'm glad you guys are visiting Grandpa, I worry about him getting lonely. And it's good to hear that Sajid is enjoying and actually going to Yusef! I've been keeping you all in my prayers.
You should definitely make a scrap book of Gram's singing and directing career. She did so much, and that would be really neat to have. 
I'm doing well, the MTC is pretty good, I love my district and I'm very sad I have to leave them, but I also think I'll probably really enjoy the actual mission field.
Anyway, I'll probably talk to you later today. Love you!

Comments

Popular Posts